Monday, December 24, 2007

Madonna Is Back!

Like it or not. Madonna is still the Queen of Pop.

Isn't capitalism wonderful? Think about it. Now a days my favorite artists can bypass the industry and go directly to me.

Commercial radio is dead to me. I fired it. Goodbye forever I-98.

I don't have to wait for my songs to come on commercial radio any longer nor wait for them to arrive at Wal-Mart. The artist I support with my dollars can bypass all the middlemen and come directly to me.

I can download them online and I got my new satellite radio for my car. (Thanks Julio!)

No longer do I have to suffer through the endless senseless monologs of chatty DJ's and sift through the limited stations for something I don’t hate.

I got more channels than I can count of both music and news. I got my favorites all programmed in. When Madonna is about to come on any of the channels my smart new radio whistles and I just hit the ‘select’ button and there is my Material Girl.

No talking! Just Madonna singing those bouncing tunes I love. And I don't have to fumble with those CD's eihier which somehow always get stained with coffee.

What liberation! Those who have doubts about the law of supply and demand are continually discredited.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seane-Anna said...

Hey little brother! No comment on Madonna. Just want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

December 24, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger DC said...

I am a big fan of non-terrestrial radio. I have XM and if you want to laugh and if you also have XM- listen to Rev Al Sharpton on XM169 The Power in the afternoons. It's very "educational"

December 31, 2007 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter