Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blumenthal Litterally Not Ready For Prime Time

What is the matter with him? If Blumenthal was unprepared to say anything then why in the world did he agree to be interviewed? Why is he even running?

Did he think he was just going to bullshit his way threw it like the Norwich Bulletin lets him get away with? If this is the guy with the answers then why doesn’t he have any answers?

He looked like a deer in Rob Simmons' headlights.

Rob already has a position on healthcare. He doesn't need to come up with something that straddles and dodges the single biggest major issue facing this state right now.

He's on it. Rob Simmons is a wonderful fit for Connecticut.

If you oppose ObamaCare then nominate Rob Simmons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seane-Anna said...

Hey little brother! I hadn't stopped by lately so I wanted to check in and see how you're doing. I hope you are well. I'm fine, just having a bit of writer's block, but I'll get through it. Some how I always do. Hee, hee. Have a good night and a blessed day tomorrow, sweetie. X's and O's.

PS

I almost forgot, happy St. Paddy's Day!

March 17, 2010 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter