Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bird Brain of the Month


"I think that the blogs have poisoned the political atmosphere in such a way that I never saw this kind of anger and hatred in 2000. In 2008, I was impressed by how angry it got. But you know elections have gotten nasty. I do think that blogs have really given people a place to, I don't know, maybe it's therapeutic for them. But it’s really gotten them fired up in a way. They talk to each other online and then they get worked up and then they go meet each other at rallies. And I just feel like the Internet has really changed the climate at the political rallies. Because I remember the Bush rallies as being fun. But you know, a lot's happened. 9/11 and all that poisoning the well. The whole partisan Bush years and the war poisoned the well. A lot of other things contributed. You can't just blame the blogs".


--Alexandra Pelosi

2 Comments:

Blogger Seane-Anna said...

She's Alexandra PELOSI. 'Nuff said.

February 20, 2009 10:07 PM  
Blogger mccommas said...

LOL

February 21, 2009 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter