Saturday, November 29, 2008

Memo to Ray Hackett: Add Muyska To Your Blacklisted Conservatives

Still not asking the tough questions about the Obama Administration even AFTER the election?

What gives with the lack of tough questions Mr. Hackett? When is the honeymoon between the Norwich Bulletin and Congressman Joe Courtney going to be over long enough to ask him if he voted for Dirty Bird John Murtha for Majority Leader?

What does Courtney think of Murtha’s role as an unindicted co-conspirator in Abscam FBI sting? Is a good or a bad thing that such a crook has such a powerful position over the 2nd district’s economy?

When are you going to ask Courtney how our defense-based economy is going to make out with peaceniks having a stranglehold in Congress AND Pennsylvania Avenue? I have heard cuts as high as 25 percent on Defense spending from Representative Barney Frank.

How is Bulletin-Buddy Joe Courtney going to spin that into a good thing for his constituency?

Well I just stopped in to share my most recent find - D. Dowd Muska. You can put his name right between Connecticut conservative Don Noel's and Obama-critic Thomas Sowell’s on authors NEVER, NEVER, NEVER to be included in the editorial section.

I have some sharp disagreements (of course) with my local newspaper, the Chronicle, but I think we got a someone on our side over there. The reason I think that is because once in a while something is sneaked by that offers a different opinion instead of Left vs. Far-Left all the time.
Of particular relevance to you is this one:

The only other reason I can think of why this kind of good stuff gets in the Chronicle is that someone there still adheres to the concept of balance on the opinion pages.

I agree with Mr. Muska that the failure of some Connecticut newspapers (or their decline) can only result in increased competitiveness of elections.

I have noted that you and reporter Michael Gannon still seem to be spitting mad [ Example 1# Example 2# Example 3# Example 4# ] over Christopher Coutu reclaiming the seat formerly held by Republican Barry Kolar ( who is another Republican you set out to ruin).

Chris called me a few weeks ago and among the things we talked about was his NOT resigning his seat on the Norwich City Council until he is good and ready. I told him not to let you push him around. I am a happy to tell you that he agreed.

Misters Coutu and Muyska are two men that think for themselves. We need more like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter