Saturday, January 24, 2009

'Don't Listen to That Man on the Radio!'


John R. McCommas
29 Kathleen Drive
U-7A
Willimantic CT 06226

Dear President Obama:

Ever heard of the First Amendment? I demand to know just who the hell do you think you are telling your fellow Americans not to listen to someone on the radio.

I actually don’t listen to Rush as am to busy and I find talk radio has too many commercials. Many of my friends do and I think they should be allowed to listen to what they chose -- likewise for the elected leaders in congress. I do enjoy Rush Limbaugh’s commentary when he comes on shows like Hannity. Mr. Limbaugh shares my ideals and I happen to think his opinions are firmly grounded. He is a breath of fresh air.

I am reading Ann Coulter’s Guilty at the moment. Is it OK with you if I finish it before you end talk radio with the so called “Fairness Doctrine” and start banning books like they do in France?

I await your prompt reply,

John R. McCommas

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mccommas said...

I am actually mailing this. I don't think it is small point that this person is telling a reporter "not to waste his question" on one he would rather not hear.

Now he is telling elected leaders what they may and may not listen to. This goes beyond poor manners.

I think these incidents are an indication of this man's intolerance.

I will post and respond to what, if anything, his handlers send back.

I have a feeling I will be writing a lot of letters for the next four years.

January 24, 2009 8:21 AM  
Blogger Seane-Anna said...

I don't expect the Big O's handlers will send you anything back, Mac. But keep writing those letters. Obama needs to understand that not everyone in this country thinks his election is the next best thing to the Second Coming.

January 28, 2009 9:46 AM  
Blogger mccommas said...

I just wrote one to Speaker Pelosi telling her she was wrong when she said rank and file Republicans like you and I want the her stimulus bill.

Let me tell you what: Nothing to do with that chick stimulates me. -- Her bills or anything else.

ha ha ha ha ha ......wink.

Just how gutless is it for Pelsoi and Obama anyway begging for Republicans votes when clearly they don't need them?

Obama thinks it might fail and wants the bill to be a bipartisan failure. The Charm Offensive didn’t work on the House.

Senate Republicans need to stand firm like the House did.

Now I got to get to bed. Good Nite Big sister.

January 29, 2009 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter