Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Censorship at Connecticut Local Politics








OK I give up.

Like biting my fingernails and grinding my teeth, posting on that website is a bad habit I am resolute to give up. I have lots of ideas for letters to the editor today and its raining so my gardening will have to wait.

I just tried to post again and my post is accepted but not posted. Sometimes I find it latter after its been screened and approved --and changed for content no doubt like they do over at the Norwich Bulletin.

I said it before and I will say it again -- Liberals are Sore Losers. The only way they can win a debate is not not partake in one.
I take stock in that I won our last debate. You really know you've won a debate when the liberal pulls the plug.

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Pesci said...

John,

I’ve read your links and, for what it’s worth, there is nothing censorable there. Don’t let’em get away with it. Just continue to comment in CLP, and if they censor, they censor; the shame will be on them. Keep banging away; you might move the mountain. Good luck to you.

June 21, 2008 6:03 AM  
Blogger mccommas said...

Thanks Don but I think its like shouting in a vacumn. No one can hear me and even if they did, Biglow and company have made up their minds.

Besides, I can't comment unless I use another computer. This one is banned. They got my number, I forget what you call it.

I can comment from school using a fake name and that computer but I find it a waste of time.

I am never going to change their mind anyway. I should concentrate on the newspaper. There I can make a difference.

June 21, 2008 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter