Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obama's Punk Supporters




Here is what some Obama punk did to my car. You can't see it in this picture but he keyed my bumper as well. He practically cut through the plastic.

Someone caught him and left a note on my windshield with a description of the car and driver. I gave it to the Campus Police. They took my complaint surprisingly seriously.
I knew this would happen. These Obama people are militant. Not only do they want to win, they want everyone brainwashed or bullied into submission.
Well not this guy. No Way. No How.


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical Liberal Punks...Please keep us updated.

October 26, 2008 10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John you know Republicans like us aren't covered under the 1st Amendment. STFU before they, those, them, get us all.........and they say Repubs are the violent, gun-toting and religious-clinging loonies.
Senator McCain was right in identifying these freaks by pronouns (that one). They don't even deserve to be Democrats.

I call 'em the Pronoun Party.

October 26, 2008 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any live video cameras near the scene?

October 26, 2008 9:02 PM  
Blogger mccommas said...

No Anonymous

They have cammeras but I was in a blind spot.

October 28, 2008 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Todd Zaino said...

John,

I stopped leaving polictial bumper stickers on my car long ago. My cars, in the past have been keyed as well. It's so refeshing to see that liberals truly are not what they claim to be.

May 27, 2012 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, I am disappointed in you?! As a conservative I had no idea you are tooling around in an almost Smartcar!

I had you pegged for a pick-up truck or some 6 or 8 cyn sedan.

:)

May 27, 2012 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Free Counter